On Wednesday night Roman was upstairs getting Lila ready for bed. He said "Tell Mama we're all ready." And Lila said "Mama". He repeated Mama and she said it one more time. Up until now she'll just say something like ma mam muh muh, etc.
We had our first 'incident' today and Lila got some rug burn on her nose. I forgot to close the baby gate and she got right to the edge of the step before I saw her. I ran to grab her, but when she sees you coming she tries to get away, so she went head first off the step. She landed on her face and I got her as soon as she hit. Luckily there are only two steps where she fell and then a landing.
3 comments:
Poor Lila! Kisses on that nose of yours. Sorry about the posts. You would think that I could figure out this computer stuff -- pregnancy brain!
I love these photos of Lila. They are so cute! Even if she does have a boo-boo!
Post a Comment