1.30.2008

Videos

Here are a couple recent videos of Lila. The first is her walking with some assistance from me, and then giving the camera kisses. She's just started giving up big, open mouth kisses. The second is of her making a bunch of noise. She frequently sits down with a book and starts 'talking'. Sorry about the bouncy camera work. I heard her making noise and got the camera, but had to sneak over to her. If she sees me with the camera she often clams up.




In one of the new cloth diapers I got for her. They are called Fuzzi Bunz because they have really soft fleece on the inside. They come in all sorts of colors and cute patterns too. I just got some unisex colors in case the next baby is a boy. The best part is, they expand so she can wear them until she is 30 lbs! She seems to like them.

2 comments:

Michelle Tanner said...

Girl needs some gel! Too cute! And Lisa! All those toys! My goodness!

Too cute!!

Love, Auntie Michelle

Lisa Ayd Anguiano said...

No no, no gel! She looks like an old man if I try to make her hair lay down.

Oh Michelle, you just wait and see what happens to your house everyday once you have a baby! :o)