Anguiano Family

Roman, Lisa, Lila, & Jett

1.18.2008

Grandma's photos

I scanned in some of the photos my Grandma sent from her trip here over Christmas. Most of them are of our house, but since most of you have never been here I thought I'd post them. The last picture is one of me when I was 5, it was sitting by the scanner so I scanned it in.






Our house






Dining room


Living room


June 1983
Posted by Lisa Ayd Anguiano at 8:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Sign-up to get an email when we update our blog

Subscribe to Anguiano Family by Email

Guestbook

  • Sign Our Guestbook

Links

  • Rachel Parikh Photography
  • Little Tanner Baby
  • Cousin Jenny's blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (35)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • Videos
      • more sick
      • Grandma's photos
      • Sick and misc
      • 9 months old
      • video
      • Lila's Room
      • Lila's First Christmas

About Me

Lisa Ayd Anguiano
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.