1.15.2008

Sick and misc

Roman has been home sick the last couple days. Luckily he did really well at work last year (he is one of only three people in the company's history to sell $1 million in a year). This is the third time he's been sick this season and he usually only gets sick once a year. It must be a bad cold and flu season this year. Lila has been unusually fussy too so I imagine she's not feeling great either.

She's making more and more sounds as well. She's started making puh, puh sounds and yesterday she said ma, ma. Before it was mostly da and ba sounds. I swear it feels like any day now she's going to take a step too. She has figured out that if her knees are up again something it will keep her up so she stands without holding on quite a bit.

Roman was trying to get Lila to push the button to start the ballpopper in this video. And there are some recent photos below.




I think she looks like she's ready to go skiing.


She loves her books.

No comments: