2.15.2008

Valentine's Day

We went to dinner at McCormick and Schmick's last night. We made an early reservation so we wouldn't have a problem bringing Lila with us. This is the third year in a row we've gone there for Valentine's Day. Each year they have this dessert called the Chocolate Bag (they may have it all year actually, I don't know). It's like a small paper bag, but made of chocolate and they fill it with white chocolate moose and top it with fresh berries. It's fantastic! I meant to take a picture of it last night, but forgot the camera. I found a picture online though.

I got a very nice gift from Roman and Lila as well. I don't have a good purse that's large enough to fit all my stuff in it, so I'm hoping this one is--need to transfer everything and see.

LOVE IT!!



My gift...and it's red, so appropriate for V-day.


1st Valentine's Day


It stormed the other day and after the rain the sun came out and there was this rainbow that ran across the entire sky. You can see a bit of it between the trees.

1 comment:

Michelle Tanner said...

Ooh! I love the purse! How nice! Your hubby has nice taste! And the dessert looks fantastic!

Lila is as bautiful as ever!