2.29.2008

Better today

Well we spent most of yesterday afternoon at the doctor's office. Her fever was really high in the morning and when I called to talk to her pediatrician he wanted to see her. She was feeling really bad last night, but the doctor prescribed her some antibiotics and she's doing much better today.

This morning she was using her highchair as a walker. I got some video of her with the highchair and then with the walker.





1 comment:

Michelle Tanner said...

Look at Lila go! Wow! I even noticed her walking to get to the chair! She's growing up so fast...just a little over a month to her first birthday. What a special little girl you have there! And Roman, I heard you are one of the best hubbys's around, taking care of your wife by getting her lunch at the doctor's office. How sweet! I'm happy to see that Lila is feeling better! Rock on Lila! - Auntie Michelle