3.07.2008

She's walking

Well she's walking! We went to a playdate on Wednesday that was organized by the mom's group I belong to. It was at a place called Jumping Party and there were kids ages 4 and below running around and playing. She just watched for a while, and then suddenly she wanted down and took off walking. I guess they inspired her! She took maybe 25 steps around, then stopped and plopped down to play. She spent the better part of an hour roaming around playing and "talking" to the other babies. Every since she's been walking all over. We've entered a whole new world around here!


1 comment:

Michelle Tanner said...

Lisa and Roman! You're in trouble now! How cool! Your little girl is growing up! This video made me laugh. I can't wait until we will have these experiences too. I'm so happy for you and Lila the walker!