3.20.2008

Little Gym

Every Thursday Lila and I take a class at a kid's gym right up the street from our house called The Little Gym. Normally she's not really into it because she's tired--class time was too close to her nap time. She's taking her morning nap a little later now so I think that's the key as today she was interested. I had my camera with and got some shots of her. The class is for kids 10-19 months and I think she's the youngest.






She likes these bars. I think it's because she would use them to walk before she could walk unassisted.




The teacher was walking around blowing bubbles, but Lila's not fast enough to catch any yet.


At the end of class they have a big container of bells for the babies to jingle. Usually the noise bothers her, but today she went over and got the bells by herself and then went and put them away too.




She put these shorts on her head the other day, goofy girl!


I can't see!!

1 comment:

Michelle Tanner said...

What a doll! I especially love the photo with the bars...so sassy!