Yesterday I got Lila a push walker and a couple other toys. For now she can stand behing the walker and push it along. Once she gets bigger it converts so she can ride on it. Pretty cool toy. I got it at a secondhand store by the mall, and it looks like new. Beats paying full price since she never plays with anything for too long before getting bored. She moves fast with it on the tile floor. She likes it, but I may have opened a can of worms as it's really hard to keep track of her now.
Today, not so fun. When Roman got Lila out of bed this morning he said she felt warm. That's normal for her in the a.m., but she fell asleep laying on me at 9:00 which is early for her first nap. When she woke up she was really hot and very fussy. I took her temp. and she had a fever (about 101) so I gave her some medicine. This is the first time she's been sick with a temp. It's 2:30 right now and she's asleep on the carpet infront of me. Poor girl really must not feel good as this is her third nap already today and all three times she's just laid her head on me and fallen asleep, which she almost never does. I hope she's able to sleep tonight.


2 comments:
Oh, poor Lila. I felt so bad for her when I heard her on the phone today. Poor girl. I hope she feels better soon. Sending her get well wishes!
poor little cutie, I hope she feels better.... nice blanket by the way.... keep us posted.
Post a Comment