2.24.2008

"Uh-oh"

Recently Lila has gotten into the funny habit of putting her hands out, palms facing up, and saying "uh-oh". I don't know where she got it, since we don't do that. But it's funny to see her do it. In the video she's saying uh-oh, but not not with the hands. I'm hoping I can get some of her with the hands too, but when I point the camera at her she usually stops what she's doing. She's started bouncing to music as well. She LOVES the Latino Pop station we have as part of our cable TV. I thought I was being this good mom and putting on the classical music station, and one day I ended up on the Latino Pop station by accident. She smiled right away and started to bounce. She won't do it for when I turn on any of the other stations though.
She's growing so fast! I'm starting to think about her first birthday and feeling both sad and excited. We bought a couple gifts for her already and I am so excited about one of them that I don't know how I'm going to be able to hold out until her birthday.



I bought Lila two pairs of baby leg warmers called Baby Legs and I love them! I haven't really been dressing her in shorts or dresses since Novemeber when she started crawling because it's so hard on her bare legs. These things are so cute, and I can put them on her with just about anything and not have her legs get torn up from crawling and falling down.

She loves riding on our shoulders. She just laughs and smiles and really likes to look at us in the mirror.

1 comment:

Michelle Tanner said...

Lisa! You look fantastic! And I love your house! Lila is just too cute. Picture perfect!