9.17.2009

Pictures

I mentioned in a post some time ago that my lovely friend Rachel came to our house to take pictures of the kids [yes, all of the pictures you see were taken at our house, she brought everything she needed with her! It was so great not having to pack up two kids, snacks, outfits, etc. and haul them to a studio.] She took pictures for us when Jett was only a week or so old, and we had her come back recently and take some additional pictures. She was so kind to let me post some of the pictures on my blog. There were SO many good ones, I had a hard time narrowing it down. I still don't know how we're going to decide which ones to order prints of.

Here's Rachel's contact information if any of you are interested. Her email is rachelparikh@hotmail.com and here's her blog site if you want to see more of her work... rachelparikhphotography.blogspot.com.

















































No comments: