Kent's brother and his wife invited us back to their house in San Antonio for Thanksgiving. If you read my post in September, we all stayed with them after Hurricane Ike, when we didn't have any power. We had so much food, I think we were all sick to our stomachs after dinner and dessert! The weather there was great, in the 70s and low 80s. They live in the hill country outside San Antonio proper and it was beautiful there. Some of the leaves were changing color and it's quite a change from the flat lands of Houston. Here are the photos we took. As usually, mostly all of Lila.
At the bottom is a picture of my belly...for those of you who've been asking to see one.

Lila and Grana Nana

This is the "I'll smile, but I don't want to" face


Thanksgiving day


She was always playing with these measuring cups.

Outside with Nana and Kent

This is how Lila "rolls". Laptop with Sesame Street for the car ride home, courtesy of Kent.

Taking a little break to file her nails

My belly, week 23
2 comments:
Oh lord. Couldn't I be a cute pregnant woman like you? And what a hot nana! A picture perfect family!
yeah totally envious of that shot babe, I looked like that week 1..week 23 was an atrocity!(sp?):(
Post a Comment