12.10.2008

SNOW!!!

So yesterday (Tuesday) it was 77 degrees. Today the high was 37, and it snowed! Our weather is crazy. I was talking to my dad on the phone when I looked outside, and mid-sentence I started yelling "It's snowing, it's snowing!". Lila was not the slightest bit interested. I paused her Elmo show to take her outside and she was none too pleased. I took a couple pictures and a little video of the snow falling, not that it's probably all that exciting since most of you reading this are in MN. But still, it doesn't snow here every often.

Here are a couple of the other photos that were on the camera.



We got lots of compliments on this outfit when I took her to get her xmas pictures taken.



Bundled up to run errands today. She liked it for about 2 minutes and then wanted "out".





Taking Elmo for a ride on her car.
Can you see the snow?


No comments: