Lila had a lot of fun this Christmas. She really enjoyed opening all her gifts, and got quite good at it! She got a bunch of Elmo stuff--DVDs, dolls, books--and loves it all! Her big gift from Santa was a play kitchen. It makes noises like a real kitchen (water boiling, pan sizzling) and Grana Nana got her a set of play food for it as well.
Lila has been talking up a storm since we were in MN. She is now saying little two or three word sentences/phrases. She tells us "otch Elmo" (watch Elmo), "Ber Ernie" (Bert and Ernie), and her new favorite "poot ball" (football). She has a book titled Sleep Tight Elmo and she has taken to saying that as well (and "seep tigh Ernie" or whichever Sesame Street character we ask her about). On occasion I think she is trying to make us crazy by repeating the same thing over, and over, and over again, but mostly it's fun to hear all the new things she is saying.
I have some great videos from Christmas too, but for some reason this website won't let me upload them. I've tried more times than I can count, so I thought I'd just post the photos for now. Hopefully I'll get it sorted out and can put them in another post.
Hope you all had happy holidays!
Her first piece of luggage, from Grana and Kent
Preparing herself for the trip to MN with Mommy's hat
She loved playing under the table with cousin Landon
No comments:
Post a Comment