I've been behind in updating the blog lately. I'm having trouble with my laptop not charging, so I've only had my old computer to get online. And it's VEEERRRRYYY slow. Roman was in Peru again this week so I had to wait for him to come home with his computer to do anything worthwhile. Hence, I have quite the backlog of photos and video of Lila. She does the craziest things now, and I only get a fraction of them all in photos or on video.
This week has been a lot of hurricane watching, and as I write today it looks like we will probably just get a lot of rain. Unfortunately, that could mean some flooding, but probably not up where we live. We also went to the open house for Lila's Mother's Day Out class. It's part of a private school at a local church. One day a week she will go from 9-2 and they will play, have story time, recess, do crafts, eat lunch, and have nap time. We thought it would be fun, and good for her to socialize with other kids. At her age there are only 5 or 6 kids per class to keep it manageable. We also got to go see the new room Lila will be in when my mom's group meets every-other Monday. She had a chance at both places to play and meet some of the other kids who would be there with her. Hopefully she will remember the fun she had when it comes time to drop her off in the coming weeks. She's does NOT like us leaving her anywhere, so it'll be interesting. She's gotten quite a bit better with us leaving her in the nursery at church on Sundays, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Here are the latest pictures and two of the videos I got of her since I last updated.
I guess she'd had enough of me taking her picture
One would never guess it was 95 degrees outside.
Our neighbor Jenna was over playing with Lila and wrapped her up after we saw Lila with the blanket. I haven't a clue what this face is all about though.
Lila's flock-of-seagulls hairdo. This is what happens when she goes to bed with wet hair I guess.
This first video is of her bouncing a big ball around the kitchen with my mom. She thought it was so funny, and was laughing up a storm.
I got a video of her playing her xylophone, both with the mallet and a hammer she has for another toy.
No comments:
Post a Comment