This morning Roman was holding Lila in the kitchen and she kept pointing and saying "bubba", "bubba". Roman couldn't figure out what she wanted and then finally he saw the bottle of bubbles and this little battery operated bubble blower we have. The funny thing is, we haven't used the bubbles in probably at least a month. So I suppose she's had the word in her brain all this time and just this morning figured out how to say it. We blew her some bubbles and she kept saying "bubbas". I took a couple pictures.
Her other funny word is "agong" which means food, at least to her it does. I haven't a clue where she came up with it, but that's what she says when she sees food.
She's into pressing button, any buttons! Here she's pushing the button on the bubble maker.
We saw this little stick bug while we were out water the flowers. I thought he was neat so I took a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment