In the pool with Gabi and Sofie.
She didn't like this sprinkler area. She didn't like being sprayed with the water.
The thing Lila enjoyed the most was playing in the sand. I forgot to bring toys for her, oops, but she was content with this cup and the sand. She just kept putting handfuls of sand in the cup until it got full. Then we'd dump it out for her and she'd start again. When I was feeding her lunch I wasn't doing so fast enough and I guess she got frustrated, so she got too big handfuls of sand and stuck it all in her mouth. It was awful! I was too concerned with getting the sand out of her mouth to think to get the camera. I'm sure it would have been a funny picture. Here's a short video of her filling up the cup...
No comments:
Post a Comment