Just thought I'd share some new photos and video. Lila has been quite the handful lately! She's pushing all the boundaries (read: getting quite a few time outs) and definitely has a mind of her own. The poor dog is getting the worst of it. She is constantly pulling on his legs, tail, or hair. The other day she bit his ear, luckily it wasn't very hard. Roman and I will pat Manolo on the back and I think she's trying to mimic that, but she just ends up hitting him on the head. It's hard to tell her no, because she doesn't understand so we've just been trying to get her to be more gentle. She's still more cranky than usual, but I imagine that's still from the teeth. One of her molars has come in and one of her front teeth broke the surface as well. That just leaves the other four! Hopefully once these teeth come we'll get a good long break from teething.
She's been dancing up a storm lately too. Sooner or later I'm going to get some video. It's so funny, she tries to snap her fingers and will even try to dance while she's in her carseat.

Lila and Grana Nana

She was being goofy and putting the stacking cups on her feet

We went to her friend Isabelle's bday party and Lila got a crown and a "tattoo"!

We got her some new toys this weekend, and a new doll. It's the first lifesize doll she's gotten and she loves it!


So happy with Grandma Frances!
Just a goofy video of her and her doll.
No comments:
Post a Comment