5.13.2008

Mother's Day

We had a fairly low-key Mother's Day. We went to brunch with my mom and Kent, and then worked on planting some plants in our garden. I got a very nice ring that Roman say Lila picked out. He took her shopping and he said he showed her a piece of jewelry he picked out and she shook her head, and then he showed her something else and she both shook her head and waved her hands at him to take it away. When he showed her the ring he said she smiled, so that's what he got. I couldn't get a good picture from their website, but you get the idea from the one below.

I included some misc. photos of Lila I took the other day in addition to those from Mother's Day. At the bottom is a short video of her too. It won't come through if you get this update via email so you will either have to download it or go to the blog site to see it.



Grana Nana, Lila, and me



Grandma and Lila



My ring

She found my swim suit top and put it on herself.

Pushing her dolls around in her shopping cart
This is actually a picture from Easter, but I thought I'd post it.



No comments: