5.08.2008

Fort Myers

Last weekend I went to Fort Myers for a girls weekend. My friend Shannon's parents have a house there so we stayed there a couple nights and then spent one night in a hotel on the beach. It was the first time I'd been away from Lila--I'd never even been away from her overnight. I really missed her when I'd see other people with their babies, but I did fine. Pictures below.

Since we're on the topic of vacations, I have more news. Roman and I were planning to go to the Bahamas at the end of the month, but we're going to have to postpone the trip. Roman has a huge business opportunity in Peru and it falls on the same days we were planning to go. The upside is that we were able to use some of our frequent flier miles to get Roman a ticket to MN, so he will be able to come with me and Lila next month.



Nikki, me, and Shannon


All the girls


Willie, our vacation mascot


I missed some spots applying my sunscreen. Really the photo doesn't quite do my sunburnt parts justice.


Me and Shannon





Yes, she always gets tan like this.


Shannon's sister Cami, boyfriend Mark, Shannon, and me on our last day at the beach. Notice I am covered, due to my sunburn from day one at the beach.

1 comment:

tia nena said...

so I see you are the one most pale.

I am glad you had a good visit with friends. It is very necessary for a new mom.