It's official, I am the worst blogger ever! I started this post a month ago, but I am determined to finish it.
My little baby boy is now almost 13 months old. AHHHH!! Very sad for me, but exciting at the same time. And Lila is THREE YEARS OLD! What the...? How did that happen?
We had a joint bday party for the two of them the day before Easter. It was a fun day, esp. for Lila, that is until Jett threw up all over me. I was on my way to put him to bed and I guess he'd just had too much cake. Ooops, should have monitored that a little better I guess.
Jett is all over the place, and he's not even walking yet. He's talking--mama, dada, nana (which to him is banana, his FAV food. If he even sees one he starts whining for you to give it to him), yiya (Lila). He has started doing the "more" sign as well and occasionally he's said "muh" while doing the sign.
There are so many pictures that I'm going to do the rest of the update via captions.
Most of this first series was taken by my good friend Michelle. She's a photographer and graphic designer in MN (http://www.michelletanner.net/) and came down to visit with her 20 month old son Elliott. We went to a big petting zoo/farm one day and we also scouted out bluebonnet patches here, which is the first set you'll see.
Michelle's son Elliott. Isn't this a fantastic picture?
These are just some pictures from around the house
Lila and Jett's bday party
She LOVED her Cinderella cake
Singing him happy birthday
Jett and Grandma Frances
Easter
Below are just random pictures, and there's a video of Jett at the end.
Daddy and Jett on his bday
This is his "dislike" face
Lali's first school picture. Mommy forgot it was picture day...oops.
We had to make a trip to the ER a week before his bday. He had had a really high fever on and off for days (104.5 was the highest). They put in an IV (twice) in to take blood, did a chest xray, did a heel stick, nasal swab, and IV antibiotics. All of that (and $2300+) and they said he had a virus. Rather have a virus than an infection though I suppose.












No comments:
Post a Comment