11.21.2009

San Diego

San Diego.  It was fun and tiring and I'm glad to be home.  If I can offer some advice to anyone reading this with young kids:  don't travel to earlier time zones.  The kids were up between 5 and 6am everyday.  I think toward the end Lila slept until 6:30, but not Jett.  He had a hard time adjusting to the time change.  Here are the photos and at the end is a video I took the other day, after we got back. 















Ocean Beach on evening.  It was cold and windy!



Balboa Park














Mom after the marathon.  The finish line was at the Imperial Beach Pier.





























Jett and Grandpa Kent



Lila LOVED the beach

These are all from Coronado Island. We went to bum around there after the marathon.


















This little girl wanted to be friends with Lila.  She chased after us and her dad couldn't get her to leave.


The water was REALLY cold!


Hotel del Coronado.  Beautiful old (restored) hotel on the island.


















The San Diego Zoo...






















Lila's favorite part about the zoo was petting the goats.  She was telling this one she loved him. 





I took this video the other night.  They were dancing together.


No comments: