10.08.2009

Checkups

I'm going to try to get better about updating more regularly so my posts aren't so long.  On that note, we took Lila and Jett for checkups yesterday.  They are both doing great!  Lila is in the 87th percentile for height and 86th for weight.  We wondered about the weight, but the nurse practioner said she looks great and she's tall, so nothing to worry about.  We don't feed her junk food, but we are going to have her cholesterol tested because of Roman's family history. 
At six months Jett is still a tall boy...in the 93rd percentile for height and 54th for weight.  At four months his height was > 97th percentile and weight was 79th.  The nurse practioner also said she thought there was some swelling on his upper gums, which could mean more teeth.  He just got the two bottom teeth, I can't believe he would already be getting his top teeth too!

They both got some shots, which I thought was going to be a problem, but neither of them even cried!  Jett fussed for about 5 seconds and Lila didn't even make a peep.  I couldn't believe it! 

It was our anniversary yesterday as well.  Roman was supposed to go out of town last night, so we took the kids out for an anniversary lunch after their appts.  Since Roman didn't end up having to go I made us a nice dinner at home. 

That's it for now.  Couple pictures below.


Auntie Michelle sent us a box of clothes for Jett and Lila.  This cute outfit was among them.  I thought it was so cute I took some picture of him in it. 















We went to the fall festival at the church near house last weekend.  There were some inflatible jumpies, games, food, etc.  Lila wasn't interested in any of it, but our neighbor Jenna was brave enough to try one where she wore a velcro suit and jumped onto a velcro wall.  It was pretty entertaining. 





Jenna stuck to the wall!


No comments: