weight: 16lb 8oz (he has gained EIGHT pounds since birth) He's in the 79th percentile.
height: 27 inches (he has grown 7 inches since birth) This puts him upwards of the 97th percentile. I guess they don't keep stats above the 97th percent as the sheet the doctore gave me just said >97%.
head: well, it's BIG! 89th pecentile. We just say that means he's going to be really smart ;o)
Overall the pediatrician said he looks really good.
The rest of my update is in the picture captions below...
Big boy in the Bumbo
I may have mentioned that we got a swing set for Lila and Jett. Our neighbors moved to a new house and this swing set was in their backyard. Their kids are older so they gave it to us. Roman and Grandpa Kent disassembled it and brought it to our house in several different trips. We power washed it, replaced some of the boards, put it back together, and then stained it. Below is the after picture.
They are still trying to figure out how to get the see-saw swing to stay on and how to attach the slide. They need certain bolts and can't seem to find them at the local hardware stores. Lila is just happy to have a swing as that's what she enjoys most. I got a couple pictures of her swinging the other day.


Lila and Auntie Meredith being silly
I made a cake (from scatch, not from a box) and icing for Roman's birthday and I let Lila lick the frosting off the beater. She liked it so much she went and stuck the beater in the side of the cake to try to get more. Naughty, naughty!
Okay, so I'll never make it as a cake decorator, but Roman didn't seem to mind. I was able to get the icing his favorite color blue.
The quality of this video isn't the best because I took it with my phone, but it was a cute video of the two of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment