2.11.2009

Baby names

Roman and I are having a hard time coming up with baby names. Particularly boy names. He likes traditional names (think Christian, Alexander) and I like names that aren't as traditional (think Tate, Levi). So...I thought it would be fun to see if any of you had suggestions for names. Just click below where it says "comments" in small print and leave your ideas. If you get this update via email click on "Anguiano Family" at the top of the email and it will take you to the blog and you can post a comment there. I can't wait to hear what you all have to say!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

How about Colin! Good Irish name, means "child" in Gaelic!

Anonymous said...

Christopher (my son's name) and I always liked Caleb

Anonymous said...

The first boy name that came to mind was Miles. I also like Avery and Deacon.

hsand06@gmail.com said...

Connor
Riley
Ethan
Chase
Ashton
Caylen
Harrison
Logan
Parker
Tristan
Jakson

I like Liam and Aidan but they are over used this year

Michelle Tanner said...

I'm a big fan of Graham... and of course Elliott... I give you permission to use it! LOL!!!

I am going to have to think about that for a little while. Do you want to start with a certain initial?

Everyone is giving boys names but what about girls names? I recently heard Dixie and I fell in love with it. And of course Rose.

bobbi__jo said...

yeah....do "we" know it's a boy?!

i can add gal names if need be :)

jacob
ethan
joseph
corban
hunter
riley
mason

what we think?!

Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa and Roman;

how about

Julian, Adrian, Jacob, Luke, Nicholas

Just some ideas!

Good luck.

Monica

The Gunter's said...

It's funny because half the names people have listed were names we thought about for the twins.

For a boy:
Jackson
Ethan
Hunter -loved it but Hunter Gunter probably wouldn't work to good. :)
Lucas
Easton - Mason was almost Easton

For girls:
Aleaha
Maya
Isabelle
Victoria Rose (Tori)

Anonymous said...

I wanted to name William (and Isabella if she were a boy:

Bennett Michael and call him Ben.

I love it because the first name is a different, yet strong, and I love the name Ben. You're killing me with the unknown sex of the little person!

Anonymous said...

I love the name Johnathon :0

Lisa Ayd Anguiano said...

You guys all have good ideas. Nope, we don't know if it's a boy or girl, but we don't seem to have as much trouble picking out girl names. We haven't decided on any, but it's the boy names that are causing us trouble. Thanks everyone and keep them coming if you think of more!

Michelle Tanner said...

I also like...

Parker and I really like Julian. I'm not so much a Hunter fan but that is because I know one.

Anonymous said...

I've recently come across a Leo and it is such a cute name for a boy. I was also reminded of Blake and I really like it too. Both strong male names... not heard all that much.

Anonymous said...

Jenna says how about Braden or Baylee! For a girl you could do Krissa or Pricella. For more boy names: Caleb, Adam, Grayson, Jacob, Zachary or Zach, Percy, Landon, Cole.

Anonymous said...

I like the name Jude for a boy with a strong middle name
Jude xxxxx Anguiano
I really like Isabella for a girl, I know it is real popular now but?

Tia Nena

Anonymous said...

Nicolai, Ashton, Josefina, Jacquelyn