1.12.2009

Busy busy

It seems we have been busy lately, but as usual, all I have to show for it is photos and videos of Lila. We took her to The Children's Museum recently and as is Lila-style, she really liked certain parts and could have cared less about others. She loved the grocery store. It was set up like a real grocery store, but at kid height, with plastic food. Outside they have a water play area. She mostly observed that, but got a bet wet by her pants in a couple photos. Most of all she liked the computer room. She loves to press the keys on the keyboard!

It was Grana Nana's birthday last Saturday and we all went to Benihana to eat. I was a little worried about Lila having to sit patiently in a high chair for that long, but she did great. She was most entertained by the man cooking, and the fact that different food came every couple minutes didn't hurt either.

We are making slow progress on the baby's room. Thus far it's been kind of the catch-all room for artwork and baby items that Lila no longer uses. We bought a celiling fan the other weekend and I started working on buying neutral items for the room. I went through Lila's outgrown clothes and pulled out neutral items that could work in case it's a boy, and a friend of mine from my moms' group gave me a bag of boy clothes as well. She told me if I don't end up needing them to just give them away. We also ordered Lila a new daybed with a trundle and a dresser that will arrive next month.

Last but not least, my belly is huge (at least it feels huge)! This is week 29 of pregnancy for me, meaning I have less than 90 days to go (11 weeks and 5 days to be exact, but who's counting right?). Lila and I were comparing belly sizes last night and Roman got a couple pictures. She was really cute, kissing my belly and once she pointed at my belly button and said "baby in". I think she thinks the baby is in my belly button, not necessarily my belly as she always points to my belly button when she says "baby".

Here are the photos. Once again the video upload isn't working so I'll have to try again another time.


Fake coins at the museum


Shopping







Helping Nana open her bday gifts





Roman got me a new camera for xmas so I was playing around taking photos of Lila. I got a couple good ones of her after she ate breakfast.







"Wow it's BIG!"


Giving the baby a kiss

No comments: