6.01.2008

Swimming

Lila went swimming for the first time over Memorial weekend--yes it's already that hot. We set up the froggy pool my mom and Kent got her for her bday over at their house on Sunday. Then on Monday the neighbors invited Lila and I over as Roman left to go to Canada in the afternoon. They have a salt water pool, so it's so much nicer on your skin. She wasn't particularly interested in the froggy pool at first. She's never been in water any cooler than bath water so when I tried to sit her down in the pool she wanted no part of it. She warmed up to it after sitting on the edge with her feet in for a while. She was the same about the neighbors pool. She didn't want to get into the floaty, but once she was in it, she was fine. She liked smacking her hands on the water and watching it splash.






Jenna, the neighbor, was trying to block the sun for Lila

She just decided to take a rest on Daddy's foot
I was folding laundry and she got my socks and was trying to put them on her feet. Roman put them on her and let her run around.

I mentioned before I'd post a picture of the front garden. Doesn't look like much, but it sure was labor-intensive. Hopefully it'll fill in nicely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So she is not looking like her dada...how funny, she is beautiful...Tia Nena