All in all I think Lila had a pretty good birthday. On Friday (her actual bday) we took her to a petting zoo. It was a really nice day so we were able to spend some time wandering around. She was apprehensive about some of the animals, but she rode the pony and touched some of the tamer animals. My aunts and grandma came to visit as well on Friday so had a good tex-mex dinner with them that night. Saturday we had a little party for her at our house. She had a great time and got lots of wonderful gifts! She enjoyed her cake and ice cream quite a bit as well. We videotaped a lot of her party, so I'm still working on putting still pictures together. When I do I'll post a proper bday album. Until then here are a few from the weekend.

With Stormy, the pony at the petting zoo. Roman lead him around, while I held on to Lila, and we took her on a little ride
Petting the goats
Grana Nana bought her this party dress as one of her bday gifts
Cake and ice cream coma
The wagon was her big bday gift from Mommy and Daddy.
1 comment:
What a fun day! I love the wagon and the dress! I'm going to have to get a wagon like that for Elliott! What a super day!
Post a Comment